Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i LOVE you.



This post is just to boast about my friend BRIT. This girl is amazing. HANDS DOWN. It's weird... our friendship actually started on facebook. We were instant friends. We're opposites, yet we're the same I would say. I envy Brit so much, she is drop dead gorgeous and is honestly the strongest girl I have EVER met. She is so spiritual and she just brings me up, I honestly am blessed that Heavenly Father brought her into my life. Our friendship is way more online and this and that updating each other, but she just understands me and she always knows the EXACT things to say. Seriously such an amazing girl of God. I remember Brit being so strong and fierce when I first started hanging out with her, I wanted so bad to have that attitude. To not let a single soul run me over. She's so real... she has no idea how much I look up to her. Honestly through our friendship and our deep talks I have learned so much. Although I do regret not hanging out as much as I would have liked when I was there that one summer semester. I know that this is only the beginning of me and Brits friendship. I can only hope to one day be as strong of a person and spiritual of a person as she is. She is beautiful inside and out, and I love her to death. I wish I could be with her right now, and we could get chips and salsa... and limeades and just lay in bed and cry and laugh and cry some more. I just want you to know Brit that you have impacted my life in more ways than one, and you are such a blessing to me to have in my life.
I MISS YOU, and I want to see you soon. Hopefully I can make that happen... i love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment