Saturday, May 29, 2010

summer.


Could I be any more excited about my life right now? NO.
I thought that life couldn't get any better, welll.. shockingly it can. Life has been nothing but one smile after the next, no complaining here.
I saw Sex and the City 2 yesterday, and let me tell you I thought I was OBSESSED with it before. I am now even more obsessed. Let's just say I finally came to the realization that I am Charlotte. To a TEE, but I can't complain, she's adorable. I would like the attitude of Samantha.. but hopefully I can gain that over time. The fashion in this movie is INSANE. I am not a heel girl, but after seeing this movie. I am OBSESSED with heels. I want so many, don't worry I bought a new pair of black heels today. They are adorable !! I want all of Carrie's clothes in the movie... she's so chic I LOVE IT.


As far as being obsessed with fashion even more than usual. Let's be real I want to stand out from the crowd.
Summer school is OVER. Brandi, Paige, and I are going to DISNEY tomorrow. HAPPIEST place on EARTH !!
I CAN'T WAIT :)

Then the backstreet boys concert is on Tuesday night. Let's talk about a fun filled week. And it's my official week of SUMMER. How more exciting could this be?

Oh, and I started my diet. Grilled chicken and fruit and yogurt parfaits are my life. Also running the lake. Ya know. Love feeling good about my body.

It's storming right now and I'm about to paint my nails... black? nah... not feeling emo. I'm feeling HAPPY :)

untilll... next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment