Tuesday, May 11, 2010

just hits you.

So, they say it just hits you. Like a ton of bricks. A box of rocks. Anything. You just wake up one day, and you take back control of YOUR life. The life he "thought" or you at least you thought he robbed you of. Wrong, you are a woman. All you need is yourself, and maybe a cute outfit and some friends. Which of course I have completely under control. But it's my life. I'm in control. Technically I didn't have this epiphany while I arose at 7 or 8 in the morning. I was simply driving home listening to Bullet Proof, and it HIT ME like a ton of bricks. WHAT ARE YOU DOING CIERRA? This isn't you. Take your life back. Get YOU BACK. Not the fake you forcing a smile but YOU. So my stomach may be in knots and it make take me a few days maybe a week. But I am in the drivers seat now. I realized I don't need you, and I will not allow you to continue to have control of my life.
So Cierra's plan now. Since I do tend to refer to myself in the third person, because it makes me sound more legit.

Get my life back (CHECK)
Get a hair cut (Because after a break up what better than to cut the hair)
Get a new outfit (or a couple, because looking good and holding my head high is what it's all about)

and when I do happen to see you again, I'll act as if I didn't know you... Oh, wait I never knew you.
Change is good... and change happens everyday. But I'm back in control of MY LIFE.

uhuh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment