Friday, July 30, 2010

late thoughts

I sit here currently staring at my phone... wondering why it hasn't rang. So I made it easy on myself and cut it off. It's been three days. What happened? What did I do? Do I actually deserve this again?
Guys are funny, shutting down when you need them most.
I believe you, I said I believed you... and I said I would still be here... and you have chosen to run. To where? To her? To someone new? Something exciting and less drama.
It will catch up to you.. give it time. Things aren't perfect forever. It's life.. and you work through it. I was ready to work through it with you. I was ready to put it behind me. I was I was. You know I am hearing a lot of I in this situation and not enough "you." That's right because you haven't been present, and you probably won't be. You haven't been the one fighting. You haven't been the one crying yourself to sleep... waking up 13 pounds lighter and looking at yourself in the mirror questioning where did you lose yourself. No that wasn't you... and it hasn't been you.

So if you love something you set it free? If it comes back it's yours to keep. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.
I want to believe the first part... I'm just waiting for you to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment