Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth OF Jaaa LLYYYY :)

The Richmond Squirrels Game for Fourth of July !
With my Family... was awesome. It was my first official night home, and I have not been home in six months.. so for me it was kind of a big deal. We all went to the game.. and it was extremely hot, but it started to cool down as it got later. I thought the game was never going to end. I was just so ready for the fireworks. Daddy bought me a hot dog... which is strictly what a true American should eat on Fourth of July. When I think of Fourth of July I think of hot dogs, fireworks, baseball.. and of COURSE freedom. Honestly, how lucky are we to live in the country that we do. I am so thankful and blessed everyday to say my colors are the RED WHITE & BLUE ! True American pride.. for sure. The game ended and we won ! The fireworks were awesome... I loved every second of it.
The exciting part if that my dad still has a box of fireworks we need to crack open... sparklers I must say are my favorite so I am hoping somewhere in that box is a nice little gift for me.. sparkler styles :) This Fourth of July was perfect... being back home and with my family is incredible. I better enjoy it while I can... two months and I'll be back to the sunshine state... time flies. That's for sure..

Happy Fourth :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much Cierra!!!
    UTAH UTAH UTAH.
    never thought i'd everrrr be chantting that??
    what about arizona? or like newport beachh?!!!

    get back to me

    ReplyDelete