Wednesday, July 14, 2010

destined.

Okay.. so everyone pretty much says "I'm destined for bigger, better things." You know the kind of talk you usually here from a high school senior who is 18 and just ready to leave the town they came from. Well, this is not necessarily the case for me. True, I was that 18 year old abercrombie and fitch wearing girl that wanted more out of life than what the town I had grown up in offered. It's not like I'm one of those that thought I was going to be famous, I just wanted a life outside of Richmond, but that I could always come back and call this place 'HOME'. I did it. No matter what anyone said, I got away from here.. and the passed three years have grown up. Grown up into someone that I actually love. Because at the end of the day you have to love yourself or who else will? I went to two different colleges the past three years.. knowing not ONE soul at either. I like being put in those situations. It taught me a lot about myself, and it allowed me to seek out what I wanted and who I wanted in my life. It's been a crazy three years... but I wouldn't change a second of it...
I get to thinking about my life from time to time.. actually who am I kidding.. ALL THE TIME. You see I graduate in a year and a half. Yea, It should be a year but who really is counting. Transfer credits will get you every time. Except... with one more year I can do the rest of my classes online and then be done. I have options, I can MOVE again ! But where... and when AAAahhhh I think about it daily. There are so many things running through my mind. My mind is towards the west for sure... but you know I think I'm done making plans... I like the whole mystery of not knowing and just going with the flow. It's a lot more fun that way...

but I'll keep you posted if I just hop off and leave one day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment