Thursday, September 9, 2010

lifeHAPPENS.

it would be easy to sit here. complain, whine, and just blame someone.
but i am better then those actions. BETTER!
God has his hand in everything. his heart in everything.
he KNOWS all. i am aware.
my faith is really being tested. to an extreme.
i have found that sometimes i stray away from God when something bad happens.
the past few days i have done the TOTAL opposite.
c o m p l e t e 180.
God is number one. not on the back burner.
first and foremost.
if that is good. then everything will fall into place. one way or the other.
life happens.
but God is on my side.
always and f o r e v e r!
number one in my mind, heart, and soul.
when i feel that i am incapable of doing something i look to him.
my one and only.
the king of all kings. the creator of all. my father in heaven.
i would be NOTHING without him.
i am the girl i am today because of him and his blessings.


prayer still in my h e a r t.
i will not lose faith and not lose hope.
God doesn't give up on me so i won't give up on him and his plan.

d a d d y <3
i l o v e y o u

No comments:

Post a Comment